Saturday, April 21, 2012

Dish adds Pandora to Hopper Whole-Home DVR system

Dish adds Pandora to Hopper Whole-Home DVR system

Tired of walking from room to room, bringing your Entourage with you via your minty fresh Dish Hopper? Well, now you can sit down, relax and enjoy a hot cup of your favorite tunes from the same box. Dish has introduced the popular Pandora music service into its Hopper Whole-Home HD DVR System. So, you'll be able to pull up tracks, create playlists and all the usual recommendation delights you've come to expect from the personal radio service. We'd normally make Pandora's Box about this time, but we're already knee deep in the Jane's Addiction back catalog...

Continue reading Dish adds Pandora to Hopper Whole-Home DVR system

Dish adds Pandora to Hopper Whole-Home DVR system originally appeared on Engadget on Fri, 20 Apr 2012 09:56:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink   |   | Email this | Comments


beaver creek vacation packages camp cabins kits rome luxury vacation rentals

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic news! When I started working at Dish, I heard the Hopper would eventually get Pandora, but with no time frame, so it’s great to hear that it’s finally arrived! I can’t wait to put it into good use later tonight, when I have a few friends over too. I'm excited to see their reaction, when they hear my awesome Pandora stations coming through my Hopper on the best stereo system in the house! It’s sure to be a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard the same thing from my coworkers at Dish Kaylah, and just like you was very happy to hear about Pandora going live. Did you hear anything about Auto Hop before it was released? I didn't, so I was pleasantly surprised when I found out about it the other night. I opened up a previous prime time recording I had of Betty White's new show and was thrilled to see the pop-up for Auto Hop. I selected yes of course, and loved how I had the option to watch the entire show commercial free. It's about time I feel like I'm actually watching TV instead of worrying so much about fast-forwarding!

      Delete